The launch of Apple’s latest i OS 5.0 has revealed a well developed instrument, manifesting the company’s dauntless endeavors to bring about improvements in its products. It shows a progress in bringing together a host of facilities that Apples already offers to its customers.
Here are at a glance, the top 10 features that the Apples i SO 5.0 has to offer:
- Notification Center – A newer, better way to get notifications for emails, texts and from apps.
- NewsStand – All of your newspaper and magazine subscriptions in one place (if the apps support it).
- Twitter Integration – If you love Twitter you’ll be able to interact with it faster and easier in Apple iOS 5.
- Safari – Better browsing thanks to tabs on the iPhone and iPad and the ability to sync your reading list between all of your Safari browsers.
- Reminders – Apple’s new task app to help you track and complete your to do lists.
- Better Camera – You can finally use the volume buttons to take pictures in Apple iOS 5. You can also pinch to zoom and tap to focus on a particular area
- New Mail App – Richer formatting, message flagging, improved search and more.
- PC Free – After you plug in to Apple iOS 5, you won’t need a computer on hand for upgrades or for activations.
- Game Center – Add photos, play friends of friends and more with these new Apple iOS 5 Game Center features.
- iMesssage – send messages to all of your friends using Apple iOS 5 without paying for text message fees. You can also send, photos and videos over iMessage.
Apple iOS 5 Platform:
The Apple iOS 5.0 will launch on various instruments, including the older versions of the iPhone, the itouch, and the iPad). Several new attractions will make a debut through this new version, including a revamp of the conventional notification method, an internal messaging facitlity (iMessage), and an amalgamation of the iCloud ,which is a virtual calculation and recording feature for the i OS 5.0., OS X, and Windows. Apple claims that there are about 200 new features in the iOS 5.O.
As mentioned above Apple iOS 5 will be released on a wide range of devices, including the previous three versions of iPhone, previous two versions of iPod touch, and both generations of iPad. It will definitely bring a lot of remarkable features, such as ground-up redesign of the notifications system, a new iOS-to-iOS messaging service called iMessage, and the very unique integration of iCloud, a cloud computing and storage service for iOS, OS X, and Windows. According to Apple officials, there will be a full suite of 200 new features which will be available in Apple iOS 5, with features like Twitter integration, wireless sync, PC Free setup and updating, display mirroring, multitasking, and various new updates for main applications like the camera, browser, mail and calendar. These are just a few of the changed which have been revealed and there is still a lot more to come.
Apple iOS 5 Designs and Settings
While there really isn’t any apparent difference of the Apple OS Device with the launch of version 5.0, one can still say that something has changed. First of all, there is a gray, garment styled screen, bearing the insignia iDevice.
Once you have been through the necessary set up routine, and agreed to all the terms and conditions, then you are ready to roll! There is the refreshing ‘settings’ list, from where you can access iOS software updates, and download them straight to your iDevice. They are then integrated automatically! And you’ll be pleased to see that the Settings Menu includes not just iCloud, but also Twitter, various notification platforms.