Apple has been striving to push their technology to the limits and today the company has unveiled the all new 15 inch MacBook Pro that comes with stunning Retina display, better flash storage facility and quad core processor that can provide performance that is beyond human imagination. Apple claims that this is one of the thinnest MacBook Pro that they have ever introduced in the market. The new notebook is just 0.71 inches thick and 4.46 pounds in weight. Apple designers have redesigned the entire MacBook Pro to provide better and superior notebook experience to the users.
- On the outside, MacBook Pro has a unified aluminum body that looks really good and impressive to the eyes.
- The screen of the MacBook Pro has Retina Display making it the world’s highest resolution notebook with more than 5 million pixels density to ensure that the pictures and text on the screen is extremely sharp.
- Apple designers have incorporated IPS technology to the notebook screen to make it visible for a 178 degree wide viewing angle. The screen also has been designed to throw 75% less reflection and 29% higher contrast.
- Inside the MacBook Pro is the latest Intel Core i7 quad core processors with up to 2.7 GHz with Turbo Boost speeds of 3.7 GHz. The notebook also has NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M discrete graphics which are 16GB faster. The notebook also has 768GB. Apple has also incorporated 2 Thunderbolt and 2 USB 3.0 ports that can allow users to stay connected with multiple devices and transfer content quickly.
- The new Apple MacBook Pro also has a new HDMI port that can allow better connectivity with HDTVs.
- MacBook Pro is designed to provide 7 hours of battery life on wireless connections so users can use the notebook for long hours without worrying about battery problems.
- It also has FaceTime HD Camera, glass Multi Touch trackpad, full size backlit keypad, dual microphones, enhanced speakers, Wi-Fi and thinner MagSafe 2 power port.