- Daily interest
Samsung has been leading the race when it comes to smartphones and now the company is trying to come up with better cameras that can allow them to be in the race of best digital cameras. Now, AT&T and Samsung Telecommunications America LLC have made an announcement that they will bring out the new Samsung Galaxy Camera exclusively to AT&T. The company said that they are really happy that Samsung has decided to team up with AT&T while launching their camera that combines the power of Android Jelly Bean for the very first time.
- When it comes to design of the camera, Samsung has tried to make the camera compact and lightweight which makes it easier for the users to use it whenever they want to use it. The camera weighs only 305 grams including battery weight as well.
- The camera design also allows users to click pictures quickly and share it across the web without any problems and the 4.8 inch HD Super Clear LCD screen allows the users to use all the features instantly.
- Samsung Galaxy Camera boasts of 16.3 megapixels with BSI-CMOS sensor that provides better photography experience.
- It also incorporates 1.4GHz quad core processor which is ultra-quick and responsive to ensure that users can click pictures in a matter of seconds. It also allows the use of Smart Pro Mode that offers professional level images.
- Samsung Galaxy Camera also offers 20.9X optical zoom to click some of the objects which are at a distance.
- The camera is well equipped with social networking options that allow consumers to instantly upload their pictures to their social networking profiles and they can also share their pictures to various other devices.
- Samsung has integrated with AT&T that will allow them to make use of various cloud services that can allow consumers to share and send pictures across various Galaxy devices.
- The camera also makes use of Wi-Fi networks to transfer pictures and view it on bigger devices like Samsung HDTVs or Samsung Smart TVs. It can also send pictures automatically to various other Samsung devices up to 200 feet range. The 4G technology integrated in the camera makes this camera a pleasure to use especially for users that love to share and upload pictures to many people.
- Samsung and AT&T believes that the camera can harness the speed of 4G connectivity and offer better photography experience around the world.