- Daily interest
The wait is finally over and Samsung has now officially launched the all new Samsung Galaxy S III which is certainly gaining lot of buzz in the market. The Samsung Galaxy S2 has already been among the best smartphones that have been launched in the previous year and it has received positive response from the consumers all over the globe. Hence, smartphone users and phone critics have lot of expectations from the next generation of Samsung Galaxy phones. Here we take a quick look at some of the top features in the Samsung Galaxy S III review.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 is not just about performance, but about style as well and therefore Samsung has focused on the human centric design that the phone has. The body of the smartphone is very ergonomic and comfortable to handle. It has gentle curves that make the phone look pretty good.
- Currently, Samsung has launched the phone in two colors, Pebble Blue and Marble White.
- On the front, Samsung has sported 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED display that allows users to enjoy their pictures and videos on the smartphone without compromising the picture quality. The screen dimensions are 136.6 X 70.6 X 8.6 mm.
- Although, Samsung Galaxy S3 has a plastic feel to it but it is very light when you hold it.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 features quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex A9 processor that will operate on Exynos 4212 Quad chipset. However, many critics feel that this might suck more power on the battery.
- Probably Samsung already knows this and therefore Samsung has provided 2100mAh battery that will support all the activities on the smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The operating system will work in sync with TouchWiz 4.0 UI.
- It also has 1GB RAM but Samsung has announced that they will have different variants when it comes to internal space. The phone will be available in 16GB, 32GB and 64 GB models.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 allows users to connect to other gadgets and transfer files and information in quick time.
- The smartphone has Wi-Fi connectivity options and makes use of Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 + HS, and NFC technology.
- It also has DivX/Xvid codec support, built-in accelerometer, proximity sensor, gyroscope sensor, barometer, Swype text input.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 also has 8 megapixel camera with auto focus camera with face detection technology and 1.9 megapixel front facing camera for video calls.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 also includes the new S Beam technology that allows users to transfer 1GB files in less than three minutes and regular 10MB music file in just ten seconds. The AllShareCast allows users to wirelessly connect and to share smartphone content on television screen.