Samsung is trying to beat the HDTV competition with some of the best HDTV models that they can launch in the market and recently Samsung Electronics America has decided that they would bring out the best HD televisions that consumers can buy. Samsung has decided to bring out some of their best innovations at the Samsung SpaceFest which is a five day event along with Space Shuttle Enterprise at the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum. Let’s take a quick look at the top features of the new 75 inch LED HDTV in the Samsung SpaceFest review.
- Samsung believes that consumer today needs bigger and thinner televisions and therefore Samsung ES9000 is very thin with invisible bezels that make it appear sleek and modern at the same time.
- Samsung has focused on making the screen larger to provide better TV experience to the consumers. The HDTV also comes with an in-built camera that can be used for video calling features in Skype but the camera is well hidden inside the bezel and pops up only when consumers need it.
- Samsung also provides four pair of 3D glasses to ensure that the entire family can enjoy the 3D experience. The HDTV also incorporates dual core processor that allows consumers to quickly browse and use multiple apps without any slowdown.
- Samsung has worked to improve the overall picture quality and the all new ES9000 makes use of Samsung’s Micro Dimming Ultimate and Precision Black Local Dimming technology that ensures that pictures are sharper and better than on any other HDTV.
- Samsung claims that with their new TV technology pictures will have optimized colors and details. It will also have higher contrast ratio to make the viewing experience superior than any other high definition television.
- The all new ES9000 not only provides ultimate picture experience but also comes with Sound Share feature that allows consumers to connect ES9000 automatically and wirelessly to Samsung Series 6 and Series 7 Wireless Audio with Dock System via Bluetooth.
- The all new ES9000 comes with complete suite of Samsung Smart TV features like Smart Interaction, Smart Content and Smart Evolution.