Digital camera market is growing rapidly as more and more consumers today want to have better cameras that can enhance their photography experience and knowledge. Sony has come up with range of digital cameras and now the company has announced the launch of Sony Cyber-shot RX100 that combines the latest technology by Sony. The all new Cyber-shot RX100 is very different from the regular digital cameras that Sony have launched before and therefore Sony believes that this digital camera is important to their portfolio.
- Sony believes that most of the cameras should be lightweight which makes it easier and convenient to carry and they have designed the camera in a better way. The camera is made from aluminum to provide better strength and to make it look rich and expensive.
- The all new Cyber-shot RX100 is good enough to fit the pocket and therefore it is good for photographers who are always on the move. The design is small but easy to handle to ensure photographers get better grip.
- Sony has incorporated 1.0 type Exmor CMOS sensor with 20.2 megapixels. The sensor is specially developed by Sony to provide four times better and larger type 1 and 2.3 type images.
- The sensor is coupled with ultra-bright Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar T lens that has 3.6 times optical zoom range.
- The camera also has BIONZ image processor that maximizes the shooting range and makes it better for the photographers to shoot images that are far away from the camera.
- Sony has made this camera for consumers that love point and shoot cameras but with combination of DSLR cameras. The camera has more options to handle photography in low light conditions and has the sensitivity up to ISO 25600.
- The camera has a Control Ring that allows users to switch to different modes and various operations that are provided. The camera can also switch to Full HD movies with extremely low noise and the Control Ring helps users to be creative with multiple options.
- The camera also offers various Creative Styles for the users which includes Toy Camera, Partial Color, Pop Color, HDR Painting, Miniature Illustration and Watercolor.
- The camera has 3 inch Xtra Fine LCD which allows the users to shoot outdoors as well. The screen is incorporated with WhiteMagic technology that allows users to see the screen clearly even in broad daylight.